Our recruitment policy at The Society of Homeopaths is very simple: we aim
to recruit the best.
There are many advantages and benefits of working at The Society of Homeopaths but we believe we have a number of very strong selling points which set us apart from other organisations.
We recognise that our people are our most important asset. For this reason we provide a truly supportive working environment together with excellent training and development opportunities. We have been recognised as an Investors In People employer for over five years and this underlines our commitment to our staff.
- Being committed to offering the highest standards of membership support and going the extra mile for members and colleagues alike
- Communicating individually and collectively, openly and regularly. As well as a fantastic intranet communication forum, we also have an open door policy across all departments
- Creating a culture of success where recognition of achievement is rewarded
- Giving all staff the opportunity for career development and encouraging staff to undertake training and development activities which will advance their skills
We believe in a one organisation philosophy. This means that we work hard to ensure that communications and team working are well developed, across all our departments.
It is important to us that staff enjoy working for The Society of Homeopaths and have fun whilst at work. We expect people to work hard but to underline the importance we attach to people enjoying what they do is set out in one of The Society’s key strategic aims: To always remain an organisation in which people at all levels want to work and enjoy working.
We offer a very competitive benefits package which includes:
- A salary at market rate or above
- 25 days’ holiday
- Group personal pension plan with matched contributions
- Subsidised homeopathic treatment
There are no current vacancies.